Evenlode Vale Churches
 

St Leonard's Bledington

History

Bledington is the largest of the Benefice villages, with a thriving village school, and a committed community which supports many village activities including the annual Village Fete, local History Society and the nationally recognised Music Festival.  St. Leonard’s church dates from  c.1170 and belonged to the Abbey of Winchcombe. The church was enlarged during following centuries, the stained glass dates from c.1476 and the ring of six bells can regularly be heard across the village.           

Services

This parish sees a wide range of services on a regular basis, from  traditional sung Evensong, to more informal services for the whole family. In addition to the usual pattern of services, special services for festivals are also part of St. Leonard’s worship. Please see the links below to find out about forthcoming services and events.

 

Contact Us

Any specific enquiries can be directed to the two Church Wardens:

Mrs Aloyse Packe

Tel: 01608 658447

E-mail: aapacke@btinternet.com

 

Mr Barry Way

Tel: 01608 658542

Email: barry.e.way@gmail.com